Changing VASO homes

If you would like to change from one VASO home to another, you have to apply for it with the VASO Home Application Form.

There is no separate line for residents changing homes; rather, the selection follows the same protocol as when applying for a VASO home for the first time – you need a right-of-occupancy number. You cannot use the same number you used for the home you already have. If you are thinking about changing homes, we recommend getting a right-of-occupancy number immediately. Get a right-of-occupancy number here.

To be eligible for changing homes, your maintenance fees must be paid as agreed and you should not have any notations for disturbing the peace.

Read more about applying for a home.