Make a defect report

Report any defects/malfunctions and needs for repairs in your home or on the property in general to the maintenance company. In an emergency, we recommend calling your maintenance company directly using the on-duty telephone number. 

You can check the responsibilities of residents and VASO here.

Make a defect report and find the number of your maintenance company by first finding the address/name of your housing cooperative in the field below. Once you have selected it, you will be directed to fill out the defect report form.