You will receive the keys to your new home from Vaso office on the agreed moving day. Our office is located Rauhankatu 4, Turku. The office is open Mon–Thu, 10 am–4 pm, and Fri, 10 am–3 pm. Please check our website for the opening hours on public holidays and the days before major holidays. Please bring your ID with you.
Please note that you must pay the right-of-occupancy fee and security deposit before you collect the keys. You will need to confirm your identity when you collect the keys. Additional keys are subject to a charge (approx. EUR 50 each) and should be ordered via Vaso’s property manager.
When you move in, you will be invited to fill in the move-in inspection form on OmaVaso, our online service for residents. If you prefer, you can ask for a paper form, which you should submit to the property manager. It is important that you fill in the form so that we have a record of your opinions on the condition of the housing unit.
Please remember to take out home contents and liability insurance and make an electricity contract.
Note: you do not need to make an electricity contract for the following properties in Naantali:
- Haikarinlinna, at. Haikarinkatu 6
- Kauppilanrinne, at. Palomäenkatu 7
- Keijulinna I ja II, at. Keijunkuja 1, Linnavuorenkatu 14
- Orkonkatu 7, at. Orkonkatu 7
- Sinipiianrivi, at. Linnavuorenkatu 14
- Suopellonrivi, at. Suopellonkatu 2
- Tammistonpuisto, at. Haikarinkatu 7
- Tiroli, at. Alppilankatu 10
Submit a notice of change of address to your property’s maintenance company and the population register/post office. Your maintenance company’s details are listed on our website. When you have submitted your notice of change of address, the maintenance company will put your name on the mailbox or the door to your home.
Residents are responsible for notifying the maintenance company of defects and necessary repairs in their homes and on the property.
The residence charge includes DNA Netti 100 Mbps broadband. For more information, see dna.fi/vaso.
Please note that all agreements made since 1 October 2018 are no-smoking agreements. The smoking ban also applies to electric cigarettes (vapes). Smoking is prohibited everywhere on the property unless the rules and regulations designate a separate smoking area.
If the property uses the eParking app, please reserve a parking space by registering for the service. You can check whether your property uses eParking by consulting our website.
Remember to sign up for OmaVaso.
OmaVaso allows you to do the following:
- Send maintenance requests to the maintenance company
- Report modifications to the property manager
- Report disturbances to the property manager
- Send messages to our customer service personnel
OmaVaso also provides the following information:
- Details on the agreement for your home
- Payment details
- Matters related to the residence charge
- Notices of matters related to the housing company
- Minutes of meetings
- Contact person of your property