Right-of-occupancy living is a carefree, risk-free and flexible way to live without the need to take out a large mortgage. While living in a right-of-occupancy home, residents pay a maintenance fee which is lower than the general level of rents. You can live in a right-of-occupancy home as long as you wish.
VASO is a leading right-of-occupancy company in the Turku region that offers reasonably priced right-of-occupancy homes in Turku, Raisio, Naantali, Kaarina and Lieto.
Benefits of right-of-occupancy living briefly:
No great financial risks
- You do not need to take out a large loan for a right-of-occupancy home. The right-of-occupancy fee is 10–15 percent of the purchasing price of your chosen home, and you pay it only once. You can acquire a right-of-occupancy home for as little as €5,000.
- If you move out of a right-of-occupancy home, you will receive the right-of-occupancy fee you paid revised according to the building cost index. We always return the amount you paid at least.
- You do not have to pay the transfer tax on right-of-occupancy homes. Therefore, you do not lose your right to tax benefits when purchasing your first home.
- You can use your right-of-occupancy contract as collateral for the mortgage on your home.
Living costs are reasonable
- Each month, you pay a maintenance fee which is lower than the general level of rents.
- The maintenance fee includes a 50 Mbps
Flexible way of living
- If your life situation changes, you can move to another right-of-occupancy home that better suits your needs.
- When you move to another VASO home, we will transfer your right-of-occupancy fee to the new home. We offer you personal service, always – we will help you plan your move together with you.
- You can remodel your home to suit your style.
A carefree alternative
- You can live in your right-of-occupancy home as long as you wish – your right to occupy the home is lifelong.
- VASO is responsible for the fixed structures and fixtures which makes your everyday life more carefree because you are not faced with unexpected costs.
- You do not have to worry about the development of the value of your investment. When you move out, you will receive the right-of-occupancy fee you paid, at least.
- If you wish to move out, we here at VASO will take care of selling your home.